The Division of Sciences and Mathematics produces students who go on to pursue graduate studies and careers in the private industry or government. It offers degrees in biology, chemistry, computer science, political science and psychology. The Department of Chemistry provides a curriculum for the Bachelor of Science in chemistry for chemistry majors who wish to pursue chemistry or an allied science field as a profession. Three programs involve a major in Mathematics, which is the study of numbers, quantities and space as abstract concepts.They are major a in Mathematics, a major in Mathematics as a part of a dual degree in Engineering and a major in Mathematics with a Teaching Track for Secondary Schools. The Mathematics with a Teaching Track program is offered in coordination with the Department of Curriculum and Instructions. The offerings are enhanced through the Greater Greensboro Consortium where Bennett students can pursue courses NC A&T State University, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro College, Elon University, High Point University, Guilford Technology Community College and Guilford College.
The departments in this division are as follows:
- Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Political Science and Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Biology, B.S.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Mathematics, B.S.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A. and B.S.
- Computer Science
- International Affairs
- Political Science
- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering NC A&T State University (NC A&T), B.S.
- Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering (NC A&T), B.S.
- Mathematics/Electrical Engineering (NC A&T), B.S.
- Mathematics/Industrial Engineering (NC A&T), B.S.
- Cooperative Doctor of Chiropractic Program – Life University
- Direct Entry Nursing Program – Simmons College
- The Early Assurance Program – East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine