- Center for Global Studies Brochure
- General Scholarships and Grants for Study Abroad
- Passport Scholarship Application
- Study Abroad Timeline
General Study Abroad Information
Electronic American Embassy
Health & Safety
- CDC Traveler’s Health Section
- Safety and Health Abroad
- United Health Care Global – Student Health Insurance
- Wells Fargo
US Policies & Procedures
Student Travel Resources
- Rail passes for travel through Europe
- Currency converter
- Student Personal Property Insurance (CSI)
- Packing hints and tips
- Mobility International USA (MIUSA) - MIUSA provides publications and videos on including persons with disabilities in international exchange and travel programs.
- What Parents Need to Know, Janet Hulstrand, 2007 - A guide from NAFSA that helps parents provide support for their children as they prepare to study abroad and as the finish their program.
Have a question and see no resource? Contact Us.
Anne C. Hayes, Ph.D.
Executive Director of Global and Interdisciplinary Studies