Bennett College considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Faculty Employment Opportunities
Updated on January 7, 2020
- Adjunct Instructor for Physical Education and Elementary Education
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biology/Public Health
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Journalism
Staff Employment Opportunities
Updated on January 15, 2020
- Campus Safety Officer
- Coordinator of Health Services/Nurse Practitioner (PT)
- Enrollment Operations/Data Specialist
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Graduate Hall Director
- NC Pre-K Assistant Teacher
- NC Pre-K Lead Teacher
- Preschool Lead Teacher Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center
- Preschool Teacher Assistant Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center
- Systems Research Instructional Services Librarian
Bennett College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment. Furthermore, the College policy includes the prohibition of harassment of students and employees (ie. racial harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation for filing complaints of discrimination).
In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, Bennett College will make reasonable adjustments in its policies and practices to ensure equal opportunity and access for qualified students, employees, and members of the public to applicable programs, services, activities, and facilities.
Inquiries regarding the College’s compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws or filing a complaint should be directed to:
Lucheia Graves, Ed. D
Coordinator of Disability Services
900 E. Washington St.
Greensboro, NC 27401