Costs of attendance is defined as the total cost of attending college to include tuition, fees, room, board, books and supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses. College costs are typically broken down into two categories – direct costs and indirect costs.
Direct costs are those for which students will be billed directly by the Student Accounts Office. These include tuition, fees, room and board. The Bennett College health insurance plan is also a direct cost for those students who are required (i.e. – international students), or choose, to purchase the plan. The direct cost of attendance is decided by the Board of trustees.
Indirect costs refer to those expenses that students incur by attending college, but which are not billed directly to their account. Indirect costs include travel, books, supplies and other miscellaneous personal expenses which can vary considerably from individual to individual.
When calculating the cost of attendance and determining a family’s financial need, the College takes into consideration both direct costs and an estimate of indirect costs.
- 2018-2019 Cost of Attendance
- 2018 Summer School Cost of Attendance
- 2017-2018 Cost of Attendance
- 2017 Summer School Cost of Attendance
- 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance
- 2016 Summer School Cost of Attendance
- 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance Increase Analysis
- 2015-2016 Cost of Attendance
- 2015-2016 Cost of Attendance Increase Analysis
- 2015 Summer School Cost of Attendance
- 2014-2015 Cost of Attendance
- 2014 Summer School Cost of Attendance
- 2013-2014 Cost of Attendance