International students have the option of completing a four-year degree at Bennett College or beginning their journey through a short-term language study in our Intensive English Language/ESL Program. For more information about the Intensive English program please click here: bennett.edu/ielp
Requirements for degree seeking international student applicants:
- Official transcript of all academic work (English translation), with transcript guide to secondary courses and validation of post-secondary A-1 level courses (all transcripts must have English translation), must be submitted to World Education Services (WES) for verification and evaluation.
- International students are responsible for all costs associated with transcript evaluation. As such, the application fee is waived.
- Statement of Financial Readiness
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one must come from school counselor)
- A I-20 will not be issued until verification of financial readiness has been provided.
- TOEFL or TOEFL: BT Scores (TOEFL minimum score 507 and TOEFL: BT minimum score 64)
Additionally, upon arrival on campus, all international students who are not citizens of the United States MUST report to the Bennett College Office of the Registrar with an official passport, visa, and other relevant documents attesting to their status as students or visitors. Copies of documents will be made for official College use. The student will receive and be required to complete the Bennett College Rights and Responsibilities Form, which provides international visitors with protective legal information.
International students must also provide immunization records as required by the state of North Carolina.
For further information and questions, please contact:
Kelly Mallari, M.A.