Completion of this application is required of students who are planning to pursue readmission to the college after an absence of more than one semester (One full academic year) and who are seeking a degree. For students who have attended any other college or university, the application must include all official transcripts of college and or university attended in the interim before your readmit application will be evaluated.
Who must apply for readmission?
- Formally withdrew from the college
- Were absent at least two semesters
In order for the Office of Enrollment Management to process your application you must:
1. Clear holds with:
- Business & Finance- Student Accounts (336) 517-2121
- Academic- Academic Advising (336) 370-8625
- Registrar (336) 370-8620
2. Complete the Application for Readmission (Incomplete applications will not be processed.)
3. Send a $35.00 non-refundable, non-transferable Application for Readmission fee. Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, certified checks or money orders made payable to Bennett College.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. If you attended another college/university while you were away from Bennett College, request that an official transcript be forwarded to:
Office of the Registrar
900 East Washington Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
* Applications will not be processed until all official transcripts have been received *
5. Dismissed Students ONLY: Submit official transcripts stating that you have completed the required credit hours with a grade of “C” or better in order to process your application.