Committees of the Board of Trustees
The Compensation Committee shall be composed of a chair and not fewer than three members all selected from the Board of Trustees and appointed by the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
The Compensation Committee shall:
- Periodically establish, review and revise as appropriate, the overall compensation philosophy.
- Periodically review and approve compensation and benefits arrangements.
- Evaluate the President’s performance against annually reviewed goals and objectives and recommend the President’s compensation to the Executive Committee based on this evaluation considering among other factors the College’s financial soundness, compensation paid to Presidents at comparable colleges and past compensation adjustments.
- Maintain minutes of all its proceedings and report regularly on its actions to the full Board.
Compensation Committee Membership, 2013-2014
- Debra Plousha Moore, Chair
- Rick Anicetti
- Michelle Gethers-Clark
- Annie Tyson Jett
- Rolanda Burney, Staff Liaison