The Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center is a developmental laboratory preschool. It is a very special place for parents who seek a distinctive learning experience for their children. It is a place where children can grow and develop in an environment structured to meet individual needs and learning styles.
The Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center provides a well-planned, child-centered program that encourages parents’ participation in program planning to meet the education needs of their children.
The program is designed to lay the foundation for future learning for today’s students who will be the leaders of tomorrow.
The Intergenerational Center is designed to enhance the life-long learning process from toddler to senior citizen:
- A 5-Star Laboratory Pre-School, NC Pre-K Program
- Mentorship, Tutorial Program
- Community Service Opportunities for Grades 9-12 and College Students
- Special Friends to Families with Disabilities
- Senior Citizen Activities
Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center
On the Campus of Bennett College
600 Gorrell Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
Carolyn Gray, Director