We would like you to become an important member of the Belle Signature Employer program. The program will provide you service that is visible to BC students and alumnae.
Your annual membership will support program and key initiatives that will market to prospective students that will guarantee you, top qualified candidates and interns.
Please contact email@example.com to register for the Belle Signature Employer program. Benefits begin September 1st through August 31st.
The annual membership fee of $1,500 (*$1,000 for government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies) will provide you the following
- Acknowledgment in our lobby, on our website, and throughout our social media channels (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Distinguished Speakers Workshop, ACES, and panel opportunities (ACES provide opportunities
To speak where all students, except those with an approved waiver, are “required to attend ACES every Tuesday and Thursday”)
- One booth at our Career Fairs and other career events (visibility to BC students and alumnae events)
- Free employment or internship listings on our weekly announcement page and student emails
- Receive your FREE Resume Book access on our top level students each quarter
- Receive your direct-to-student email each quarter (maximum of 100 students; send-date dependent upon availability)
What is the cost to attend Bennett College Fairs?
|Type of Booth
For Profit Organization: Single Booth
Non-Profit Organization: Single Booth
For Government: Single Booth
For Colleges & Schools: Single Booth
Newsletter & Fair Program Book
Color advertisement: Full-page
Color page advertisement: Half-page
Color page advertisement: Quarter-page
Bennett College forms of payment:
Checks may be made payable to the Bennett College Office of Career Services. Credit card information can be processed by calling 336-517-2110.
What is the deadline for registration?
Please understand that once payment is received then your registration is complete. If your payment is not received by the advertised deadline date, your organization has forfeited their space and be placed on the waiting list.
Refunds for Cancellations
If you cancel your registration in writing 10 business days of the scheduled deadlines, you will receive a 100% refund. No refunds applied after the scheduled deadlines.
Office of Career Services
900 E. Washington Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 24701