Thank you for your interest in visiting Bennett College!
Available days and times are Tuesday-Thursday at 10am OR 2pm. Please review the following Post Pandemic Campus Visitor Guidelines, before you complete the request form. At this time, for the safety of our staff, we are not accepting walk-in tours.
Post Pandemic Campus Visitor Guidelines:
- ALL campus visitors are required to wear a mask (regardless of vaccination status)
- Individual Family Tours: no more than 5 members of a family may tour together at one time
- Group Tours must be limited to 25 people per group (this includes students and chaperones)
- ALL campus visitors must check in at the Office of Public Safety (Washington Street) for a pre-screening, temperature check, and to receive a guest wristband
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early (15-30 minutes for groups), to complete the check in process
- At this time, we are unable to accommodate visitors for lunch in the café. We will gladly provide you with a list of local restaurants and eateries
To schedule a Virtual Admissions presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.