We're excited about your interest in Bennett College. Whether you're a high school graduate, transfer student, or non-traditional applicant, we want to make the admissions process as smooth as possible for you.
We invite you to start your admissions process today and learn how a degree from Bennett College can lead you to a strong career and graduate school placement. We look forward to receiving the items below to evaluate your application. Please complete the online application and follow the instructions given.
Have questions? Please call the Office of Admissions at (336) 370-8624 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply: Requirements for Admission
- Online admissions application
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate and copy of GED Scores.
- Personal Essay
- Prompts: Why Bennett College, Tell us about yourself or Submit a writing sample
- OPTIONAL: Standardized Test Scores (SAT/ACT)
- OPTIONAL: Letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
*Please Note: An admissions decision can be made using an unofficial high school transcript, however, the final official high school transcript must be received by August 1 for the Fall Semester or December 1 for Spring Semester.
*SAT/ACT recommended, not required, for applicants over the age of 24 who have not attempted to earn any college credits.High School Subject Area Requirements (16 units)
- Math – 4 Units (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, or other)
- Science – 3 Units (Biology, Physical Science, Physics, or Chemistry, or other. One must be a Lab Science)
- Social Science – 2 Units (Government, Civics, US History, and World History)
- Foreign Language – 2 Units (RECOMMENDED, NOT REQUIRED)
- Academic Electives – 3 Units