We're excited about your interest in Bennett College. Whether you're a high school graduate, transfer student, or non-traditional applicant, we want to make the admissions process as smooth as possible for you.
We invite you to start your admissions process today and learn how a degree from Bennett College can lead you to a strong career and graduate school placement. We look forward to receiving the items below to evaluate your application. Please complete the online application and follow the instructions given.
Have questions? Please call the Office of Admissions at (336) 370-8624 or email at email@example.com.
How to Apply: Requirements for Admission
First-Year Admissions Requirements
- Online admissions application
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate and copy of GED Scores.
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT/ACT) (required for applicants under age 24)
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor (Optional)
- Optional personal essay
*Please Note: An admissions decision can be made using an unofficial high school transcript, however, the final official high school transcript must be received by August 1 for the Fall Semester or December 1 for Spring Semester.
*SAT/ACT recommended, not required, for applicants over the age of 24 who have not attempted to earn any college credits.
High School Subject Area Requirements (18 units)
- English – 4 Units
- Math – 4 Units (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus or other)
- Science – 3 Units (Biology, Physical Science, Physics, or Chemistry or other. One must be a Lab Science)
- Social Science – 2 Units (Government, Civics, US History and World History)
- Foreign Language – 2 Units (Of the Same Language)
- Academic Electives – 3 Units
Emerging Scholars (ES) are Bennett College students who have been admitted with a high school cumulative grade point average of less than 2.5, at the time of their offer of admission to the college.