Costs of attendance is defined as the total cost of attending college to include tuition, fees, room, board, books and supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses. College costs are typically broken down into two categories – direct costs and indirect costs.
Direct costs are those for which students will be billed directly by the Student Accounts Office. These include tuition, fees, room and board. The Bennett College health insurance plan is also a direct cost for those students who are required (i.e. – international students), or choose, to purchase the plan. The direct cost of attendance is decided by the Board of trustees.
Indirect costs refer to those expenses that students incur by attending college, but which are not billed directly to their account. Indirect costs include travel, books, supplies and other miscellaneous personal expenses which can vary considerably from individual to individual.
When calculating the cost of attendance and determining a family’s financial need, the College takes into consideration both direct costs and an estimate of indirect costs.
- 2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
- 2021-2022 Tuition and Fees (Revised July 28, 2021)
- 2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
- 2019-2020 Tuition and Fees
- 2019 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
- 2018 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
- 2017 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2016-2017 Tuition and Fees
- 2016 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2016-2017 Tuition and Fees Increase Analysis
- 2015-2016 Tuition and Fees
- 2015-2016 Tuition and Fees Increase Analysis
- 2015 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2014-2015 Tuition and Fees
- 2014 Summer School Tuition and Fees
- 2013-2014 Tuition and Fees