2022 - 2023 Strada Scholar Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 3rd, 2022
When you click the "Download Application" button it will open a PDF document in your browser window. You may then either 1) fill it out in your browser and then download and save it, or 2) download it to your computer, open the file, fill it out, and save it.
Please read all instructions carefully before starting the application process.
Requirements for Strada Scholarship Applicants
- Freshwoman changemaker committed to enhancing your ability to lead effectively and foster a greater awareness of leadership roles in the 21st Century
- Demonstrated talent and distinguished achievement in the areas of leadership, social change, service and academics
- Submission of scholarship application and essay to the President’s Office
If selected, you will:
- Participate in the College’s Presidential Scholar program
- Participate in leadership development opportunities
- Participate in mentoring and career coaching throughout academic tenure
- Participate in internships or other work-based learning experiences
- Engage with Strada Education Network
- Maintain a cumulative average GPA of 3.3 or higher every year for 4 years
- Be a full-time student
Scholarship Expense Criteria
- Strada Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition
- Scholarship funds can be used for housing, food or transportation ONLY if these costs are already included as part of the tuition fee. Separate payments will not be made for these accommodations
How to Apply
We are so excited to learn more about you! Please be sure to read through all of these instructions carefully to ensure you submit all required materials and that we receive everything in the correct format. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have after reviewing this document. We look forward to hearing from you.