- Ph.D. student in Kinesiology, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- M.S. in Exercise Science, Appalachian State University
- B.S. in Exercise Science, Immaculata University
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist
I am from a small town in the Poconos, North of Philadelphia, and attended Immaculata University where I received a bachelors of science in exercise science. After completion of a bachelors I pursued more education and received a masters of science in exercise science from Appalachian State in NC. Then still wanting to learn more currently I am pursing aPhD of kinesiology at UNCG specifically focusing on community youth and sport development. While attending UNCG I have had the privilege of instructing physical activity courses and academic courses varying from mentoring underserved youth to personal health courses.
- Holland, B., Needle, A., Battista, B., West, S., Christiana, R. (2019). Physical activity levels among rural adolescents with a history of ankle sprain and chronic ankle instability. PLOS ONE.
- Martinek, T., Holland, B., Seo, G. (2019). Understanding physical activity engagement in students: skills, values, and hope. RICTDE, 55, 88-101.