The Holgate Library is committed to providing resources and services that help all of our users grow as researchers and information consumers.
- By providing progressive course-related and course-integrated library instruction.
- By providing drop-in workshops on a variety of research and presentation topics.
- By providing administrators and faculty with information literacy training opportunities.
- By providing faculty with support for curriculum development.
- By providing the Research Strategies Workbook.
- By providing a full series of library handouts and quick guides.
Find out more about information literacy at these websites: