- Keep your room locked at all times.
- Never copy your room keys. Report lost keys to Residence Assistants immediately.
- Do not prop exterior residence hall doors.
- When walking across campus at night, walk with a friend or in a group.
- Report suspicious persons or activities to the Department of Campus Safety.
- Report theft or other crimes to the Department of Campus Safety immediately.
- Lock your vehicle. Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Maintain accurate records of your belongings and their serial numbers.
- Do not let strangers into your residence hall or room.
The Department of Campus Safety encourages all students to be conscious of their own safety and security and to report unsafe conditions.