Welcome to Bennett College Career Services
The Career Services Office at Bennett College can help you explore majors and careers, seek internships, and develop professional and job search skills. The center is also here to help you prepare for future success either in assisting with your post-graduation job search or applying for an advanced degree. Whether just beginning college or approaching graduation, we have many opportunities throughout the year to support your successful transition from the classroom to the workplace. Reach out to Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Choice & Decision-Making Seminars
- SuperStrong Career Assessment
- Part-Time Job Referral & Placement
- Permanent Job Referral & Placement for Current Students
- Internship Referral & Placement
- Graduate & Professional School Research/Assistance for Current Students
- Interview Preparation / Resume Development for Current Students
- Internal and External Partnership/Sponsorship Development
As a student at Bennett College, you have the opportunity to gain real work experience in different private and public organizations. We prepare you to be career-ready! Bennett College students have completed internships at various locations including:
- OZY Genius
- Walt Disney
Handshake is the #1 way college students find jobs. Join today and set up a profile to explore career options, find jobs and internships for students, and connect with employers.
The Super Strong Assessment helps students understand themselves and their strengths so that they’re better positioned to align their interests, skills, and abilities with the world of work that awaits them. Once equipped with this insight, students can feel more confident that they’re headed in the right direction and making the most of their time in school.
Project Coordinator, Academic Affairs
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm