Career Services Ambassadors
- Advise students on résumé construction and editing, and other career-related inquiries.
- Give feedback on new and current Career Services programs and initiatives.
- Conduct outreach presentations on topics like résumé writing, interviewing skills, internship, and social networking.
- Staff Career Services major events and actively market workshops.
- Contribute to social media and marketing activities
- Obtain and demonstrate extensive understanding of career development issues.
- Complete a final project on a career or student development related topic.
Why Become an Career Services Ambassador?
You will gain:
- Personal career assistance and access to resources and staff.
- Expertise in résumé-writing, interviewing, and internship/job searching.
- Improved presentation skills.
- Increased comfort and skill when interacting with employers.
- Solid relationships with the OCS director.
- Leadership experience in a close-knit team.
- An opportunity to meet and help a diverse group of BC students.
Interim Coordinator, Career Services