Faculty Employment Opportunities
Updated on August 16, 2017 at 1:31 PM EST
Staff Employment Opportunities
Updated on August 18, 2017 at 12:47 PM EST
- Admissions Counselor
- Afterschool Teacher/Coordinator (PT)
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Grants & Contracts Accountant/Purchaser
- Lead Teacher – Martin Dixon Intergenerational Center
- Professional Writing Specialist
- Provost & Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
- Reference Instruction Librarian
- Senior Advisor & Associate Vice President for Administrative Services
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Bennett College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment. Furthermore, the College policy includes prohibition of harassment of students and employees (ie. racial harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation for filing complaints of discrimination).
In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, Bennett College will make reasonable adjustments in its policies and practices to ensure equal opportunity and access for qualified students, employees, and members of the public to applicable programs, services, activities and facilities.
Inquiries regarding the College’s compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws or filing a complaint should be directed to:
Kameka McMillian, MS
Director of Disability Services and Title IX Coordinator
900 E. Washington St.
Greensboro, NC 27401